Sunday 4 May 2014

Hi all,

Hope everyone is well.

I know I have a few regular followers through Instagram so I thought that it would be a good idea to tell you all a little bit about me.

I'm from Aberdeen in Scotland. Although speaking to me I don't have a strong accent as most which can confuse people. My dad is English, I went to boarding school in England and I've traveled recently (well it's longer than I think than I've been home, boo) so my accent is rather mixed.

I've not always been into health, fitness and good eating as my Instagram implies. For me it was after 4 years of little exercise and eating way to much food with a boyfriend who encouraged large portions of food, and excessive drinking , inevitably my weight went up and my health went down. I was introduced to a very well known weight loss program through a mutual friend (who became my weight loss buddy and now best friend) i became to understand about healthy eating and exercise, and i did lose weight and felt great. Fast forward a bit, i went travelling (more on that later, but no surprise the weight came back on)

I went back on the plan while i was travelling for a bit, then again when i came back home which was in April. That brings us up to June when i went down a different path and changed my diet again. I think i was inspired by the places in London and Brighton i visited.

I at the same time rediscovered my love of yoga thanks to Erin Motz when i started her 30 yoga challenge.I would love to become a qualified instructor one day.  Also thanks to my friend i have become a keen running and have completed 2 half marathons last year. More to come on that front too. I also enjoy other exercise too although my commitment is half what it should be especially compared to some of the girls i follow on instagram! Injuries have been an issue this year and end of last year.

Anyway i promise recipes will come soon when i work out this blog a bit more  and if you want to know anymore about me just let me know.

Thanks for reading

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment